- 1 RPF Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 9500 Sub-Inspector and Constable Posts
- 2 RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment Details
- 3 How to Apply for RPF SI Recruitment?
RPF Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 9500 Sub-Inspector and Constable Posts
RPF Recruitment 2018: 2018 is the Year of Railway Recruitment. Indian Railway Recruitment Board has released a new notification to recruit More than 9500 Sub-Inspector and Constable in Railway Protection Force. You can check complete Details on Weekly Employment News. Railway Recruitment Board will start Online Registration process from June 1, 2018. Earlier Railway has released the notification for ALP and Group D recruitment to fill up more than 90000 Vacancies in different RRB Regions. We advise you to read all the Education Criteria and RPF SI recruitment details before applying online.
RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment Details
Date of Opening of Online registration: 10 hrs on 01/06/2018
Date of Closing of Online registration: 23.59 hrs on 30/06/2018
Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): In September and October 2018.
RPF SI Vacancy Details
RPF SI Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
(ii) A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
(iii) Educational Qualification and age:
Note: Degree from a recognized University for Sub-Inspector (Executive) shall only be valid. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
(iv) Physical Measurement:
(v) Date of birth mentioned in matriculation or equivalent certificate alone shall be acceptable. The lower and upper age limit indicated in the Employment Notice will be reckoned as on 1st July 2018.
RPF SI Recruitment Process
- An only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the Employment Notice for the notified post through the link provided on the official website.
- The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
- The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET, PMT, and DV or any other additional activity, as applicable, shall be fixed by CRC and shall be intimated in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for a change of venue, date, and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
PHASE – I – COMPUTER BASED TEST ( CBT)
I) The date and time for CBT shall be held at different centers across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
II) Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have to opt for anyone.
Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
RPF SI Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Total Duration: 90 min.
No. of Questions: 120
Sub-Inspector Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness (50 marks): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
- Arithmetic (35 marks): Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning (35 marks): Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
PHASE – II
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST(PET) & PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT (PMT)
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified. However, this limit may be increased/decreased as required ensuring availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under:
How to Apply for RPF SI Recruitment?
Friends If you don’t know How to apply for RPF SI Posts then you can follow this Simple steps. The application will be fillup via online mode only.
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number(optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- On submitting the registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then log in to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
- The online format of application will have the fields for Educational qualification, Gender, Religion, ESM, and Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
So, We hope you got the Complete recruitment details regarding RPF SI Recruitment, In the next post we will update regarding Constable Recruitment Notification and Application Process details. You will be also notified when the Exam Admit Card is available online before 2 weeks of RPF SI and Constable examination.