RRB Allahabad Group D Result 2018: Hello Friends, How are you all? Nowadays we are getting many Queries regarding RRB Group D Result Date. Many of the candidates are asking us about when will RRB Go to reveal RRB Group D & ALP Exam Result? RRB Allahabad will release one notification on their official website (rrbald.gov.in) after 2 or 3 months of exam date. So, Friends in this post we are going to provide you all the information regarding RRB Group D & ALP Exam Result and RRB Group D Exam Date.
RRB Allahabad Group D 2018 Result Date
RRB is going to Conduct Railway Group D Exam in the month of August (Official date will be released soon). For the Official date, RRB is going to release one Notification regarding RRB Group D Exam Date online. So, we recommend you to check RRB’s Official Website daily. RRB Board will take approximately 2 or 3 months to prepare the Group D & ALP Exam Result. From this, we can say that The Result of RRB Group D & ALP Exam will be released in December 2018. Furthermore, in this post important details of Group D & ALP is available.
RRB Allahabad Group D Important details
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Group D Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||4694|
|Location||All over India|
|Last Date||31-03-2018 (Revised)|
|Examination Date||August 2018 (Official Date will release soon)|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Passed or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Results Date||December 2018 (Official Date will release soon)|
RRB Allahabad Group D Cut Off 2018
Railway Recruitment Boards has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 62907 Group ‘D’ vacancies. RRB Group D Cut Off Marks for the year 2018 in CBT examination will make a candidate’s success in the final merit list. Candidates who will secure minimum Cutoff marks in CBT Stage-1 Exam will be eligible to sit on the CBT Stage-2 Exam. RRB Group D Cut Off Marks are the Minimum Marks that all the aspirants must and should secure in the Group D examination. In every RRB Examination Cutoff Marks will be divided on category wise. For more information regarding RRB Group D Cut Off score 2018, are given below.
RRB Group D Cutoff Important Factors
Every time the cutoff marks will be changed depends on some of the Factors decided by Railway Recruitment Board. Here are those Factors which decides Railway Cutoff marks for different categories:
- Number of Candidates applying for the Group D Posts.
- The difficulty level of the Examinations.
- Total Number of Vacancies for Perticuler posts.
- Category Cut off Set by the Indian Railways Authority.
- The Minimum cut off score set by the RRB Indian Railways Authority as per the norms.
Steps to check RRB Cutoff Marks 2018
Once First step exam will be over and after successfully checking all the Answer sheets of candidates RRB will decide the Cutoff Marks for ALP & Group D Posts. RRB Group D & ALP Cutoff Marks will be Published by RRB Recruitment Boards on their official portals with the Exam Result. It is expected this time Cutoff marks will be higher than the previous year due to the total number of Applications.
- Open the Official website of your RRB region where you applied. (allahabad.rrbonlinereg.in)
- Click on the link given as – RRB Group D Cut Off 2018
- Enter your credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth
- After that RRB Group D scorecard will open up with Cutoff marks
How to check RRB Allahabad Group D Stage-1 Result online?
Many Candidates wants to know about how to check Railway Group D Result 2018 online because they are giving RRB Exam for the first time. as we told you RRB will release Result after 2-3 month of Examination and here are some simple steps to check RRB Group D Exam results online.
You need your Hall Ticket to check your RRB Group D result (Roll Number and Date of Birth)
- First of all, you will have to visit the official regional website of RRB or Your RRB Region where you have applied for.
- Now, Click on that CEN_02/2018 notification. It will take you to the page of Group D Recruitment 2018.
- Click on “Railway Group D Exam Result 2018”.
- After that, a pdf of the result will be open in a new tab of the browser.
- Here, You will have to search your roll number. If your roll number found in the pdf then you have selected for next round.
- Now, You can able to Print your Result for future reference.
If you have passed a CBT Stag-1 test then you need to be prepared for the next step, so start preparing for the CBT stage-2 PET test. As we know, the next round is PET (Physical Efficiency Test) in which you will have to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
ALL THE BEST