RRB ALP Application Status 2018: Indian Railway is the biggest Recruiter in the world and has more than 5 million employees working all over India. India is becoming more modernize and with this Railway sector is improving their technology day by day. To maintain Railway services and Quality Indian railway need More Candidates who can make it better.
Recently Indian Railway Board RRB has announced Biggest Recruitment Drive to recruit more than 100000 Aspirants all over Indian different RRB Region in different Categories like Assistance Loco Pilot, Technical posts, Group D posts and various ASM Posts. If you haven’t checked the Notification of RRB Recruitment 2018 for 26502 Posts then Go check first. We assume that You have applied for ALP and Group D Posts then You need to read this Posts till the End.
Why do you need to check RRB ALP Application status?
You all are thinking that Why checking RRB Application is important. The reason of this is because Candidates in the have made many mistakes filling Online Application and at the end of the day after submitting the application they came to know that due to their Mistakes their Application is invalid or Rejected. So, This time we have to make aware of this issue. We insist all the candidates please check you’re all the details before you submit the application because If your Application will reject then You will get an SMS for the invalid application.
RRB will soon inform all the candidates about your application status online on different RRB Boards. You all have to regularly check the updated on their official Websites and we will also inform all of you regarding application status when it will be available for all of you.
RRB Recruitment: ALP Application Details
|Recruiter Board||Indian Railway|
|Post-Details||Assistance Loco Pilot + Technicians|
|Age Criteria||Between 18-33 Years|
|Required Education Qualification||10th Pass / ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT for the post of Helper/Medical, Hospital Attendant, Assistant Pointsman, Gateman, Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum porter|
|Starting Date of Application||03/02/2018|
|Last Date for Application||31/03/2018|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||April/May 2018 (Not Official)|
|Result Date||August/September 2018 (Not Official)|
Process to Check RRB ALP Application Status
Process to check RRB Application status is quite Easy. You have to follow some simple states given below:
- Kindly visit the RRB ALP Official Website of the RRB Board which you have applied for.
- Now on the same page find the Tab called “APPLICATION STATUS”.
- Click on the Tab and New window will open.
- On the new window Enter your Registration ID and Date of Birth and Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting the information Immediately You can see your Application status on the Screen.
Now Here we have 2 option
- Your application is submitted successfully
- Your application was rejected.
Reason for rejection of the application
As we told you earlier that candidates make many mistakes while filling the application online and eventually their application got rejected. We have observed these few reasons for application rejection:
- More than One Application: Sometimes Candidates fill up more than one application and it leads to Duplicate information to RRB Board and they will reject candidate’s application. So, we request all of you only submit one application for One post.
- Unclear Photo/Signature: Sometimes it happens that candidates have uploaded Blur/unclear photograph which hides their identity and their application leads to rejection.
- Any other mistakes will also lead to application rejection.
So these are the common causes of rejection. Make sure that you provide correct information while filling RRB Application Online. If you are facing any issue while filling the application online please comment down here and we will try to solve your queries.