RRB Jammu Admit Card 2018: If you are looking for RRB ALP and Group D Exam Admit Card 2018 which will be conducted in July/August 2018 then this post is for you. Firstly We hope that You all have applied for RRB Recruitment 2018 Online successfully for various vacancies listed on the official notification.
After submitting the application we recommend you to check your application status for any correction. Downloading RRB Exam Admit Card is compulsory to appear for the examination and RRB recruitment Process.
All the candidates need to Download Their RRB ALP, ASM and Group D Exam Admit card prior to Examination. Admit Card is used as ID Proof in Exam and without Admit Card you won’t be able to attend the Exam. RRB Authority will check your Admit Card and one ID proof like Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport before entering the exam hall.
RRB Jammu & Srinagar Admit Card 2018
If you have applied for ASM, ALP or Group D post in RRB Jammu Region then your RRB Exam Admit Card will be available at Official RRB Jammu Website (www.rrbjammu.nic.in). RRB Jammu will declare the Notification regarding Downloading the Admit Card before few weeks of Examination. According to the RRB, they will release the Exam Hall Tickets in June/July 2018 (Official Date will be announced soon).
All the candidates can download their Hall tickets only via Online mode at RRB Jammu portal only. RRB Will not send you your Admit Card/Hall Ticket via Post/Offline or any other way. It’s only available in online mode.
RRB Jammu ALP/Group D recruitment Details
In February Indian Railway Have started a recruitment drive to fill up more than 2 Lack Vacancies in Various Posts like ALP, ASM & Group D Posts in all regional RRB Regions. Candidates who are willing to work in Railway sector need to apply for ALP, Group D and ASM Posts according to their Eligibility and Education Qualification. RRB Jammu Board has released their Recruitment Notification CEN_01_2018 & CEN_02_2018 on Feb 2018. Here are some of the Details and Important Dates of the Notification.
|Name of Board||RRB Jammu|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot/Group D Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||367|
|Education Qualification||10th/ ITI Graduates from NCVT/SCVT|
|Age Limit||18-33 Years|
|Admit Card||Available Soon of RRB Regional Websites|
|Exam Date||July/August 2018 (Available Soon)|
Students who have successfully submitted their application at RRB Jammu website are eligible to get their Exam Hall Tickets. The process of Download Examination Admit Card is easy. You only need your Application Registration Number, Your Password, and Date of Birth. Here are some steps to Download RRB Exam Admit Card:Download RRB Jammu Exam Admit Card @rrbjammu.nic.in
- All the Applicants need to visit the official website of RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in)
- In the RRB Jammu Website Find the link of ALP & Technician Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Notification and Click on the link.
- Enter your required details such as Application/Registration Number, Date of birth and Captcha Code.
- Click on submit button.
- After few second your admit card will appear on the screen with all the details of Venue and Examination Date and Time.
- Kindly Download your Admit Card in PDF Format and make 2 print out (In case if you Lost 1 xerox you can able to use second print).
After Downloading the hall ticket kindly check out all your details in Admit card and check your Examination Venue and Time.
Issues while Downloading RRB Exam Admit Card
Sometimes it’s Possible that you get some error while Downloading the Hall Ticket on some RRB Regional Websites. We have encountered the possible reason for getting these problems:
- Wrong Information (ex. Registration ID/Date of Birth/Password) Entered by the Candidate while downloading the hall ticket.
- Sometimes Server of RRB’s Regional Website will be Down due to Excess Load of Traffic. It happens because when RRB release the Link of Downloading the Admit Card, maximum Candidates start to download at the same time and eventually the Load of servers will increase and Government servers can’t handle high traffic. So wait for some time and Download your Admit card after few Hours or after one or Two days after release Notification.
- Candidates Application got Rejected due to wrong details while filling Online Application Form. (This is why we recommend you to check your RRB application status always after filling any application online)
|RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer Admit Card||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad Admit Card||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore Admit Card||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal Admit Card||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar Admit Card||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur Admit Card||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Chandigarh Admit Card||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai Admit Card||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati Admit Card||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Kolkata Admit Card||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai Admit Card||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Patna Admit Card||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi Admit Card||www.rrbranchi.gov.in|
|RRB Secunderabad Admit Card||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
Details Given in the RRB Admit Card
After downloading the Admit Card kindly check the following details:
If you have any question downloading Admit Card then kindly mention your problems in the comment section. We will surely help all of you to solve your problem.