RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018: If you have applied for RRB Secunderabad ALP/Group D Posts and looking for Exam Admit Card which will be conducted in July/August 2018 (Official Date will be declared by RRB Regional Portals) then your wait is over.
Firstly We hope that You all have applied for RRB Recruitment 2018 Via Online successfully for more than 100000 vacancies. After submitting the application we recommend you to check your application status for any modification. Downloading RRB Exam Admit Card is compulsory to appear for the examination and RRB recruitment Process.
All the candidates need to Download Their RRB ALP, ASM and Group D Exam Admit card prior to Examination. Admit Card is used as ID Proof in Exam and without Admit Card you won’t be able to attend the Exam. RRB Authority will check your Admit Card and one ID proof like Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport before entering the examination hall.
RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018
If you have applied for ASM, ALP or Group D post in RRB Secunderabad Region then your RRB Exam Admit Card will be available at Official RRB Secunderabad Website (www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in).
RRB Secunderabad will declare the Notification regarding Downloading the Admit Card before few weeks of Examination. According to the RRB, they will release the Exam Hall Tickets in July 2018 (it’s not fixed yet).
All the candidates can download their Hall tickets only via Online mode at RRB Secunderabad portal only. RRB Will not send you your Admit Card/Hall Ticket via Post or any other way. It’s only available in online mode.
RRB Secunderabad ALP/Group D recruitment 2018
Indian Railway Have started recruitment process to fill up more than 2 Lack Vacancies in Various Posts in different RRB Regions. Candidates who are willing to work in Railway sector need to apply for ALP, Group D and ASM Posts according to their Eligibility and Education Qualification. RRB Secunderabad Board has released their Recruitment Notification CEN_01_2018 & CEN_02_2018 on Feb 2018. Here are some of the Details and Important Dates of the Notification.
|Name of Board||RRB Secunderabad|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot/Group D Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||9785|
|Education Qualification||10th/ ITI Graduates from NCVT/SCVT|
|Age Limit||18-33 Years|
|Admit Card||Available Soon of RRB Secunderabad Website|
|Exam Date||July/August 2018 (Available Soon)|
Download RRB Secunderabad Exam 2018 Admit Card @rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application at RRB Secunderabad website are eligible to get their Exam Admit Card. The process to Download Exam Hall Ticket is simple and fast. You need to enter your Application Registration ID, Your Password, and Date of Birth. Here are important steps to Download RRB Exam Admit Card:
- All the candidates who have applied for RRB Secunderabad region need to visit the official website of RRB Secunderabad (www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- In the RRB Secunderabad Website Find the link of ALP & Technician Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Notification and Click on the link.
- Enter your required details such as Application/Registration Number, Date of birth and Captcha Code.
- Click on submit button.
- After few second your admit card will appear on the screen with all the details of Venue and Examination Date and Time.
- Kindly Download your Admit Card in PDF Format and make 2 print out for Examination use.
When you download your hall ticket kindly check that all your details are correct or not. Any mismatching of your details will leads to disqualification of candidatures during the examination.
Details Given in the RRB Secunderabad Admit Card
After downloading the Admit Card you can see the following details:
Problems while Downloading RRB Exam Admit Card
Sometimes it’s Possible that you get some error while Downloading the Hall Ticket. We have encountered the possible reason for getting these errors:
- Invalid/Wrong Information Entered by the Candidate while downloading the hall ticket Online.
- Sometimes Server of RRB’s Regional Website will be Down due to Excess Load of Traffic because when they release the Link of Downloading the Admit Card maximum Candidates start to download at the same time and eventually the Load of servers will increase and they get down. So wait for some time and Download your Admit card after few Hours or after one or Two days after release Notification.
- Candidates Application got Rejected due to wrong details while filling Online Application Form. (This is why we recommend you to check your application status always after filling any application online)
|RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card||www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in|
|RRB Ajmer Admit Card||www.rrbajmer.gov.in|
|RRB Allahabad Admit Card||www.rrbald.gov.in|
|RRB Bangalore Admit Card||www.rrbbnc.gov.in|
|RRB Bhopal Admit Card||www.rrbbpl.nic.in|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar Admit Card||www.rrbbbs.gov.in|
|RRB Bilaspur Admit Card||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in|
|RRB Chandigarh Admit Card||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
|RRB Chennai Admit Card||www.rrbchennai.gov.in|
|RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card||www.rrbgkp.gov.in|
|RRB Guwahati Admit Card||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in|
|RRB Kolkata Admit Card||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in|
|RRB Mumbai Admit Card||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in|
|RRB Patna Admit Card||www.rrbpatna.gov.in|
|RRB Ranchi Admit Card||www.rrbranchi.gov.in|
|RRB Secunderabad Admit Card||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in|
Now you know the process but still, if you have any doubts in above-given steps or you are getting any errors while downloading your Admit Card kindly Comment down and we will help you to solve the issue before the examination. All the Best to all for the Exam Guys.